Monday, May 4, 2009

How I Rejuvenate My Creativity


All creative types know that sometimes it can be difficult to keep the inspirational juices flowing. After doing some soul searching, I have decided that I need to work on a personal project that will allow me to freely express myself. I think that this will help keep things fresh and inspire me in my everyday work.

The idea for the project stemmed from being a mommy. Right now my toddler is learning the alphabet, so I'm always singing the ABC song to him and showing him how letters apply to everyday life. I figured what better way to show him than with a photography alphabet?

Basically here's how it will work . . . I'll take pictures of things that he encounters in his daily activities. Once each letter is accounted for, I'll make a collage of the images and post it. Who knows, if it turns out really good, I may even turn it into artwork for his bedroom wall!

No comments: