Monday, July 13, 2009

Chikadeez Moo Cards

I had been reading and hearing about the wonderful Moo cards, so I decided to order some for myself. I plopped myself in front of the computer and started picking out images. I was able to pick up to 50 different images to feature on one side of the card. The other side of the card was to feature my logo and contact information. Once I was done with the layout, I chose the recycled paper (matte) version . . . I was feeling green that day. However, don't worry if you are a gloss lover, they do offer that! Everyday, I would sit by the mailbox, biting my nails in anticipation . . . not really, but I was excited. Finally, they came in . . . I ripped through the packaging, opened the sweet display box they come in and light poured out of the box. Here, see for yourselves:


No comments: