Saturday, December 6, 2008

Trash the Dress Photo Shoot


I have a trash the dress (TTD) photo shoot coming up (next Monday) that I am really excited about. This will be my first trash the dress session, and I have a lot of really cool ideas. We are planning on shooting at a few locations. Right now the plan is to go to Piedmont Park (Atlanta, Ga.) so we can do some shots of the former bride with her dog. Then we plan on going to a bowling alley that has a really retro look and feel to it. After that, we are going to go to an auto shop that repairs old cars. I'm hoping to get a shot of the bride holding a blowtorch and wearing the worker's mask. We will probably end the day at the Paper Mill/Sope Creek. Even though temperatures have been chilly, my former bride is a total trooper. She is ready and willing to get in the creek for some great water pics.

We plan on accenting the dress with red accessories. She'll be wearing red hair pieces, a red beaded necklace, red peep-toe pumps, and we are going to pin 3" wide satin ribbon just under the bust of her dress. She also got a cute pair of brown and pink chucks to wear in some shots. Be sure to check back soon, and I will definitely have some pics posted within the next week or two.

I would love to hear some of your ideas if you have any.

No comments: